Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uprising PPV - February 11th 2009 - Las Vegas, NV (Preview)

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Uprising - Ultimate Pain vs Roberto

How come the promos for this match are due on the 8th, but on the other matches they're due on the 7th? Is this a mistake? I just wanna make sure.

God

Status

That was by request. Peace wont be on at all this week due to his laptop having some troubles so im giving the match an extra day. It's the same for everyone, if you tell me in advance that you wont be able to make the deadline then i can make changes. He said he would try to get it done by Saturday, but i gave the extra day just in case. We dont want a no-show in the main event.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

That's cool, I just wanted to make sure. I thought that maybe you had made a mistake.

God

Status

Re: Uprising PPV - February 11th 2009 - Las Vegas, NV (Preview)

Two fucking promos? Only two people have told me they would probably be late but where the hell are the rest of you? If people dont promo i will decide the winners myself.
    Last edited by God; 02-07-2009 at 01:52 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Two fucking promos? Only two people have told me they would probably be late but where the hell are the rest of you? If people dont promo i will decide the winners myself.
    I'm gonna send one today. I thought I had until tomorrow tho.

God

Status

The Main Event has until tomorrow but the rest were supposed to be in today. Everyone now has until Monday for their first promo, Second promo deadline is Tuesday. Any one that still doesnt promo by then can have no complaints if they lose.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

*Footages of Roberto winning the three way elimination match at the First Adrenaline Rush is shown.*

Larry King: "He's eccentric, flamboyant and he's going to fight for the World Title at Uprising on February 14 in Las Vegas. This is the interview we've been wanting to do for awhile now, Roberto Superstar, one on one. He's gonna answer questions about how he got into wrestling, his decision to sign for CWA and his up coming bout against Ultimate Pain and finally he will make a stunning announcement at the end of the show. So much to talk about, next on Larry King Live."

*The Larry King Live opening segment plays. When the video is over the camera pans on the desk where Larry King and Roberto are already sitting.*

Larry King: "Hello Roberto, thanks for being here."

Roberto: "Thank you, it's my pleasure sir."

Larry King: "First of all, you are one of the most eccentric and controversial wrestlers in CWA today."

Roberto: "I am? (smiles)"

Larry King: "Well, yes you are (smiles), and my question to you is, how did you come up with such a character? ...and please just call me Larry."

Roberto: "Ok, sure Larry. Wrestling is a business where if you dont make yourself noticed, it doesnt matter how good you are, you ain't gonna make it."

Larry King: "Basically, you need a gimmick that gets people's attention."

Roberto: "Exactly. When I step into the ring, my gimmick is loud and it's hard not to notice me."

Larry King: "It also gets into your opponent's head, so that's another plus I'm guessing."

Roberto: "(laughs) You can say that, it plays with people's minds, definitely. "

Larry King: "But you still need to be a good wrestler inside that ring to be successful."

Roberto: "Of course, of course, that goes without saying. Charisma and a great gimmick can only take you so far."

Larry King: "Ok lets keep going. CWA is a young company, only been around for a few months, why sign with them."

Roberto: "I signed with them 'cause...(laughs) first of all they gave me a bunch of money and it was hard to say no..."

Larry King: "(laughs) That's always a good reason."

Roberto: "Yes it is (smiles)...but no, mmmm I also saw a lot of promise in these guys. They really wanted to build a successful wrestling company, they promised me great competition and so far I think I've made the right decision."

*Larry King turns to the camera*

Larry King: "Ok, we're going to have to break, but I've got lots more questions to ask our guest, so stay tuned."

*COMMERCIALS*

*The program comes back from the commercial break and Roberto's match against Vance Johnson is playing on the screen for a few seconds before going back to Larry King*

Larry King: "(looking at the camera) Uprising will take place Friday February 13 in Las Vegas. Participating in the main event is this good looking fellow sitting next to me, Roberto. (turns to Roberto) This is CWA's first PPV, what can we expect Roberto."

Roberto: "Uprising is gonna blow the roof off the place. CWA is really rolling down the red carpet for this event and it's going to be entertainment personified. There's gonna be celebrities, crazy pyrotechnics and of course myself (laughs). It's going to be spectacular."

Larry King: "Sounds like it's going to be lots of fun. Lets take some phone calls, what you think?"

Roberto: "Sure why not."

Larry King: "Our first caller is Danny Diamond and he's from Boston. Hi Danny, are you there?"

Danny Diamond: "Hi Larry, how's it going."

Larry King: "Im doing fine, thank you. Do you got a question for Roberto."

Danny Diamond:"Yes I do. Hey Roberto, first of all I would like to say that you are by far the best wrestler in the world today and my all time favorite. I own a wrestling forum and Im thinking about changing it to an all Roberto forum 'cause I'm totally in love wih you"

Roberto: "Oh thank you Danny, you're too kind (smiles)."

Danny Diamond: "I just wanted to ask you...are you concerned about The Brotherhood possibly interfering in your match on Friday?"

Roberto: "(Sighs) mmm let put it this way Danny...cowards always run in packs. Ultimate Pain is not just a coward, he is the biggest coward I have ever seen, so The Brotherhood is going to interfere, I'm certain of that. Am I worried? Not really, 'cause cowards dont scare me. Bring them all on, I love the challenge."

Larry King: "Thank you Danny for the phone call, now we go to Toronto where Al is on the line. Al, can you hear me?"

Al: "Yes I can hear you, hi."

Larry King: "Do you have a question for our guest here?"

Al: "I just wanted to know what has Roberto done to really prepare for this match? Also, Canada loves you Roberto and we're all hoping you take home the gold. You da man baby."

Roberto:"I appreciate it Al. Thank you very much, I'll do my best not to let Canada down. I basically prepared the same way I prepare for all my matches, and that's training hard. Everyone that knows me, knows how hard I train. I've always believed that fights are won in the gym and that's the reason why I always work so hard."

Larry King: "Let's talk about that a little. You are one of the hardest working guys in the business right? You are known for watching tapes of your opponents, you know the history of this business and inside that gym there's no one who sweats more than you. You've embraced wrestling in the biggest way."

Roberto: "I love what I do Larry. I love wrestling, I love the business, I love being involved in it, I love watching it, I love the competition, I love the athleticism, I love working out and getting in shape for it. I'm in the gym 15 hours a day. I wake up in the morning and I run for 2 hours. I then hit the gym and do some weights for hours and then do some more cardio."

Larry King: "You do this everyday?"

Roberto: "Every single day. It's my passion and to be honest, it doesnt even seem like working to me. I just love doing it."

Larry King: "(turns to the camera) Alright, we're gonna have to take a break, but when we comeback, Roberto is gonna talk about how he started in wrestling and how he is perceived in the lockeroom. Stay with us."

*COMMERCIALS*

*The show returns and a Roberto promo is playing on the screen for a few seconds before returning to Larry King*

Larry King: "How did you start in this business."

Roberto: "I started when I was 16 years old in Backyard wrestling."

Larry King: "What is that exactly?"

Roberto: "It's basically a bunch of crazy kids wrestling in their own backyards and usually using a trampoline."

Larry King: "Trampoline?"

Roberto: "Ya, we used to use a trampoline. Easier to carry from one backyard to another, cheaper than a wrestling ring, less maintenance and you can usually do some crazy ass stuff on a trampoline, stuff that you cant really do in a real ring."

*Footages of an old Roberto match when he was 16 yrs old and wrestling in a bakyard match is shown on the monitor behind them*

Larry King: "That's insane. You have to be a real tough kid to do those type of things."

Roberto: "Tough and insane (laugh). I broke a lot of bones in those days."

Larry King: "I bet you have. So you've been around wrestling a long time already, do the guys in the lockeroom ask for your advice about things?"

Roberto: "All the times. In fact it's kinda funny to me sometimes you know, 'cause I am like a mentor to a lot guys in the back and I feel like a veteran, even tho I'm only 23 yrs old. Like I've said, I've been wrestling since I was 16 and I was also trained by the very best."

Larry King: "Let's talk about that. You were trained by the Great, Hall of Famer, Super Mario Ganzo up in Chicago in the Chamber."

Roberto: "Yes, that's correct."

Larry King: "First of all, tell me about the Chamber a little bit, what is it exactly?"

Roberto: "Well, the Chamber is just a basement where we trained. It was nicknamed the Chamber 'cause we used to get tortured down there."

Larry King: "I heard some of the stories and it sounds like straight out of a horror movie."

Roberto: "(laughs) It was rough, I'll tell you that much. People screaming, crying, boken bones, a lot of pain and all of that was a normal daily occurrence."

Larry King: "So I guess, a lot of people didnt make it."

Roberto: "Well, let me put it this way. Hundreds of people went down to the Chamber to train and to learn how to wrestle, but only 3 people have ever graduated. Me, Reverend Rudy and Black Sheep."

Larry King: "Let me ask you this, there are rumours out there that claim Ultimate Pain actually tried to train down in the Chamber, but ended up quitting after only one hour. Is that true?"

Roberto: "(laughs) No comment.

Larry King: "Ok Ok, fair enough (smiles). Let's talk about you training with Mario Ganzo and how was that experience like."

Roberto: "Well, Mr. Ganzo is unquestionably the greatest wrestler of all time. The first time I met him, I was like in awe. Super Mario Ganzo was to wrestling what Muhammed Ali was to boxing or Pele was to soccer. You know, he was bigger than life and all of us students were big fans of his. Being trained by him, is the main reason why in a few days I'll be fighting for the CWA World Title. It wasn't easy though, he often liked to push us to our limits 'cause he loved to know what we were made of. He was real cruel down in the Chamber most of the times, but he is a great man and a great teacher, that's for sure. I've been blessed to have been able to learn from him. I wouldnt be where I am today if it wasn't for him."

Larry King: "We actually chatted with Super Mario Ganzo and asked him about you and this is what he had to say. Watch the monitor please."

*Part of the interview with Mario Ganzo plays on the monitor*

Mario Ganzo: "A lot of kids come to train with me, but only a few of those kids have the real passion or athletic skills to make it. Roberto definitely had that passion and those skills. He was always the first to come training and the last one to leave. He loved to ask question and always wanted to know more. I remember the first time he stepped into the Chamber, you could see right away that there was something special about him. He is the best wrestlers I have ever had the pleasure to teach. In fact, he is one of the best wrestlers I have ever been around period."

*Video ends*

Larry King: "Real nice words by a great man."

Roberto: "I dont know what to say, Im overwhelmed. To hear the greatest wrestler ever say those things about you it's...it's...it's the ultimate compliment."

Larry King: "Ok, we are going to take a final break and when we comeback we are going to play a little name association game with Roberto. Plus, his shocking announcement. Dont go anywhere."

*COMMERCIALS*

*When the program returns, footages of Roberto and Ultimate Pain contract signing is shown.*

Larry King: "(looking at the camera) Welcome back everybody and thanks for being with us tonight. (turns to Roberto) Let's do some words association...Logan V"

Roberto: "We actually travel together...he's a good friend of mine and one the nicest guys you'll ever get to meet. As far as wrestling goes, he's finally getting his confidence back and I think Guardian Devil is gonna be in for a long night at Uprising."

Larry King: "Joey Nicholas"

Roberto: "A wrestler whose luck is gonna run out in a few days. I think the Doctor is gonna make sure of that when they finally meet at Uprising."

Larry King: "Vance Johnson"

Roberto: "Weird. Very, very weird, both in and out of the ring. That's all I gotta say about that guy (laughs)."

Larry King: "That was great Roberto. Finally, tell me why you are going to win the World Title at Uprising."

*Roberto laughs and then gets into charater*

Roberto: "Because I am better than Ultimate Pain. Like I've said before, he's a coward and he doesn't even deserve to be in that ring with me. You know, I've carried this company on my back so far and I've been the best wrestler here. It's not a coincidence that I've been in every single main event since this company started. I know it's not about deserving, but I do deserve to be the Champion and to lead this company into the future. Unlike Ultimate Pain, I'm on the road six days a week doing house shows, promoting CWA, doing autographs signings and not 'cause I have to, but because I want to and because CWA needs me to do this. You know, Pain comes once every 2 weeks, wrestles one match, collects is paycheck and goes home. That's not what this company needs. It also doesnt send a great message to the young boys in the back. The truth is the CWA fans want me to win...CWA needs me to win. (Roberto turns to the camera with an intense look) Ultimate Pain, I'm ready, I've done my homework and I'm 100%, both physically and mentally. Come Uprising, you wont be able to escape the inevitable. The inevitable fact that you will have to face me one on one in the middle of that ring. The inevitable fact that am better than you...and the inevitable fact that only a miracle will be able to save you. You see, you think you own the place, but what you and your cronies really own, IS A BEATING...and I will deliver it, free of charge. (maniacal laughs) It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye sweetheart, and you're about to lose both of them. At Uprising your ass is mine."

Larry King: "(looking at the camera) It's gonna be a match for the ages and you can watch it on PPV, so call your cable provider. (turns to Roberto) Roberto, what's the big announcement."

Roberto: "(still in character) Well, I was walking Precious without his booties the other day and it seems he has injured his little paw, so he won't be in Las Vegas."

Larry King: "(smiles) That's too bad, we wish little Precious a speedy recovery."

Roberto: "Thank you Larry."

Larry King: "Any final words?"

Roberto: "(Roberto looks at the camera, mimicking Ultimate Pain) You may be the...

Larry King:"..."

Roberto: "Ultimate..."

Cameraman: "..."

Roberto: "Paaain"

Larry King: "..."

Roberto: "But at Uprising, I will be a Paaain..."

Cameraman: "..."

Roberto: "In your..."

*Larry King looks at his watch*

Roberto:"ASSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Larry King: "See you next week everybody, goodnight."

*The End*

Freakshow Extraordinaire

Status
    Down At The Bottom Of The Garden, Among The Birds & The Bees.
      Country                    UK

Re: Uprising - Guardian Devil vs Logan V

The camera's go backstage, where we see Logan V from behind, adjusting his equipment. His mask is rolled up on top of his head, and as he hears the cameraman approach, he pulls it down over his face, and turns around. He stares into the camera for a second, and then motions with his finger for it to follow him. As he walks down the corridor, he addresses the camera.

Logan V: So at Uprising, it seems our glorious general manager has given me a shot at the face of the Brotherhood, that worthless piece of gutter trash, Guardian Devil.

This is a man who seems to think that Wrestling is a mathematics puzzle. All he does is walk around with a head full of numbers. He plays the numbers game when he runs around with the Brotherhood, like a pack of wolves. He likes to spout off his purported win streak, and let me tell you something about that; His win streak makes Gillberg's look like the most above board bit of accounting in the history of the sport. His first comment when he found out I was going to get a shot at him was to complain that someone with my win-loss record isn't worthy to challenge for his title.

Well if you're so interested in numbers, here are a couple I've picked out, just for you.

Three. That's the number of times the referee's hands are gonna hit the mat, when I hit you with The End of the Line.

Five. That's the number of digits on my right hand. The hand I'm going to smash right down your throat.

Fourteen. That's the amount of dollars it's going to cost me, when I take that title of yours into the metal shop, and have the word Brotherhood scratched off it.

By now, the camera has followed Logan V all the way out of the building, and into the parking lot. There, he stands underneath the sign that reads "CWA: Uprising! SOLD OUT!"

LV: Fourteen Thousand: That's the number of people who'll be sat in this arena, not to mention the millions watching on pay per view, who are going to see me take away everything that you hold so dear.

One. That's the number that's gonna snuggle up, nice and close, to that number 18 in your win-loss column.

When I came to the CWA, I doubted myself. I wasn't sure that I had what it took to make a difference. But now I've got a mission. I've got a goal. Because I am taking it as my solemn vow that I will wipe you out of this federation, one way another.

Because just when you think you've got an answer, I'll change the question.

Logan V tilts his head to one side, nods, and walks away, this time without the cameraman.

Fade to black.

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Re: Uprising - Top Dog vs Hawk Bonsen

Shit, I totally missed my promo. Sorry fellers.

God

Status

Everyone has been extended to tomorrow.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Wonderful.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

I'm sorry to have to do this, but lack of internet access means I haven't had a chance to write a promo as anyone with staff room access will know. It's a pity it's been over this two weeks but it has unfortunately. I wish it had been another time but meh. Pity it seems like hardly anyone else has promoed also, but Roberto's looks pretty great anyways so nice work. And obviously I won't be able to grade this week either Daren. Apologies.

Anyways, just so I haven't totally no showed...

--------------------

*Ultimate Pain is marching menacingly towards the stage curtain, just prior to his match, when suddenly a camera man walks into his path*

Ultimate Pain: "You know something Roberto...I will win!"

*The camera man looks confusingly at Pain*

Ultimate Pain: "Hey it saddens me to have to do that too, but well, it's worked before so why not again?"

John the Camera Man: "Um, mainly because your opponent is actually competing this time."

Ultimate Pain: "Oh right, well, eh, okay. RAWR!!"

*Ultimate Pain strolls off merrily to the inevitable defeat*

And he scores goals...!

Danger Zone

Status

Re: Uprising - Rich Stone vs Eoghan O'Neill vs Mike Rotch vs Tony Burlom

Rich appears on the tron in the backstage area by himself.

Stone: Each night I give my best and I still get no respect around here. Granted my record doesnt exactly show that, but regardless of that people need to recognize that I am the future of this company. I will say it every week until someone realize the potential that I possess a a wrestler and in everything that this company desires. And at the first ppv I am in the jobber match. The jobber battle royal. Are you kidding me. I guess you dont realize what I am capable of doing do you. I am going to eliminate every one of these jobbers by myself and prove to you all That I am not a buch of hot air spew out what ever I think of first. If this means tha to get to the CWA heavywieght championship I have to fight from the bottom all the way to the top... so be it. I know that I am going to be the CWA champion, all I have to do is make a believer out of you all.

Rich smirks and walks off camera as the scene fades out.

ooc: sorry for the crappy promo , computer problems since Tuesday this is about the first time Ive been on all week.

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Re: Uprising - Joey Nicholas vs Dr. Jack Adams vs Abdul Akbar Alsam

Friday, January 30th
    Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada

The camera pans down from the Toronto skyline to a respectable looking home on a cul-de-sac. A green BMW pulls into the driveway and past the mailbox that reads, "Dr. Adams". Adams steps out of his car, wrestling gear in tow, and puts the key to the door. It's already unlocked. He rolls his eyes, steps inside, and locks the door.

It's an above average home, but somewhat humble for a doctor. The house is spotless, but it looks like it was decorated by an engineer; all function, no form. We follow him from the foyer, through the living room, and into his office. He pulls a couple of books from his bags and slides them into their slots on the bookshelf. He leaves the room and heads down the hall and down the staircase to his basement which has been converted into a quite large gym, complete with a wrestling ring. He's putting down his bags when he hears the roar of a crowd coming from the back corner of the basement where his friend is sitting on an old sofa, watching Adrenaline Rush from two days ago.

Adams: Jerry, I told you I don't mind you staying here for a while, but at least lock the damn door.

Jerry doesn't even look up from the TV.

Jerry: Oh, sorry about that. Hey, your part's comin' up.

Adams walks over to the TV which is flanked on both sides by shelves filled with old VHS tapes and DVDs of wrestling matches.

Adams: There's a 50-inch flat screen and surround sound in the living room and you're watching the show down here?

Jerry glances around the gym which is dotted with workout equipment, diagrams of the musculoskeletal system, posters of who we assume are some of Adams' influences, and the ring in the center. This room has seen it's share of pain.

Jerry: I like the atmosphere.

(From TV) Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match is 7 minutes, 45 seconds. Your winner, via The End is Top Dog!

Adams sits down beside Jerry who takes a sip from a flask that looks far too classy to be in his possession and passes it to Adams. Adams sniffs the flask dubiously.

Adams: Ugh... I buy you a two hundred dollar flask and you fill it with Old Crow?

Jerry: Well, excuse me. Not everyone can afford 20 year old Scotch.

Adams pauses for a moment, thinking to himself.

Adams: True enough...

Adams takes a sip and hands it back to Jerry. They both turn their attention back to the show, which is up to Adams' interview segment.

Jerry: Did that belt to the head knock somethin' loose?

Adams: What are you talking about?

Jerry: Well, you're not being an ass to Maxwell and.. what was that? Did you just make a joke?

Adams: ...and I complimented Anderson in the process. I feel dirty.

Jerry: Nothin' wrong with bein' liked, you know. You never did learn that.

Adams: It might have worked for "Gentleman" Jerry Black, but not so much for me.

(From TV) Adams: No, you may not.

Jerry grins a bit.

Jerry: Good answer.

Adams: I still don't understand why you're actively avoiding attention.

Jerry: ...

They turn their attention back to the show as Adams gets crotched in the corner by Alsam.

Jerry: Hoo, lordy... I hope that didn't throw a wrench in your weekend plans.

Adams winces a little.

Adams: What a maniac. That guy has serious issues.

Jerry: I'll say.

On the TV, Mr. Anderson is announcing the CWA Lightweight Championship match for Uprising.

Adams grins.

Jerry: Well, I'll be damned. I'll drink to that! You could have called and told me, boy!

Adams: You hate spoilers.

Jerry: If it involves a wrestler who is also my employer, it's called 'critical information', not a spoiler. We've
    got so much to do...

Adams: We'll get to work tomorrow. Enjoy the show.

An hour or so later, they're still watching Adrenaline Rush. Enzo just took the beating of his life at the hands of The Brotherhood. Jerry is completely hammered.

Jerry: (slurred) Now that.. that right there was an ol' fashioned ass-whuppin'.

Adams: Here he comes.

Jerry: Eh?

Adams: The punk wearing my belt.

Adams rubs the back of his head.

Jerry: (slurred) Aw yeah, I seen this guy. Thinks he's John Morrison or The Rock or somethin'.

Adams chuckles a little.

Adams: What?

Jerry: (slurred) Don'chu watch his promos? Hell, during his last promo I kept waitin' for him to raise his eyebrow and give directions to the Smackdown Hotel.

Adams tries to stifle laughter as he's concentrating on the match. He's studying Nicholas like a textbook. The match ends and Nicholas stands triumphantly in the ring with his hand raised and his belt on his shoulder.

Jerry: BE JEALOUS!

Adams: Be quiet.

Adams gets up and heads for the stairs.

Jerry: (slurred) I was just havin' some fun, come on back!

Adams: I'm going to bed. We've got a big day tomorrow, so take it easy on that sauce and get some rest. Shut everything down in here before you leave.

Jerry: Yes, sir!

Adams turns back to Jerry with fire in his eyes.

Adams: I'm serious! I need you at 110% for the next couple of weeks. I have the biggest match of my career coming up and I will not blow it!

Adams leaves the basement and slams the door.

Jerry stands up sluggishly, gets his balance, and grins mischievously. He holds his flask to his mouth and tilts his head back.

Jerry: IF YA SMELLLLALALALALALOW... WHAT THE DOC...

Jerry tilts his head back down and whips it around to the side a-la The Rock, loses his balance, and collapses unconscious on the couch.

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

*Cameras pan backstage to find the Guardian Devil sitting quietly alone, seemingly lost in thought*

GD: “Man….where the fug is everyone today?” *GD looks around the room* “It’s seemingly……Brotherhoodless?? Hello? Pain? Quinn? Lil Pain? Bueller?” *GD bows his head in disappointment.*

GD: “Well fine, I guess I’ll just play by myself!” Guardian Devil picks up the Xbox controller to play a game, several hours go by and after GD realizes the time, sets down the controller.

GD: “ Did everyone go on vacation and I just didn’t realize it?” GD checks the calendar to see when the trip to Disney World was setup. “No, it most certainly isn’t July yet, this is prepostiferous! I guess I’ll just take a little trip to the ring and talk to my people.”

GD exits the Brotherhood locker room and waltzes towards the ring. As he approaches the curtain, he’s stopped in his tracks by Michelle Kelly.

Michelle: “Mr. Devil! Mr. Devil! Can I get a quick word with you?!”

GD: “Well sure Miss Thang, what can I do you for?”

Michelle: “GD, there’s rumors going around that there’s dissention in the Brotherhood, made clear by the apparent lack of your partners during what could possibly be the Brotherhood’s biggest night in the CWA so far. Any truth to that?”

GD: *Deep in thought* ”Missy, is there something you know about that you’d like to elaborafy on? Cuz let me tell you my day so far. I woke up this morning, I had my bowl of Marshmellow froot loops yannow? Rescued the Brotherhood heavyweight championship from the previous night of taco-dippery, cleaned it up a bit and put it neatly on the chair to conveniently gleam in a neato little desk lamp for convenient camera work. Yeah that’s right, I said gleam. I worked out a bit in the Brotherhood secret gym, to which I’m not going to reveal the location to no matter how much you beg me.” *Michelle rolls her eyes* ”I get all fresh and tasty and go back to the locker room to realize, none of my boys were hanging around. Now, that could only mean 1 of 2 things. #1, somebody has abducted them. Perhaps their respective opponents for this evening. Now, I can’t really talk about Quinn, but what Pain finds in Roberto is up to him and his God. OR #2, they have suddenly become invisible people. Should that be the case, I am A) quite jealous of them and B) curious if that has any effect on your libido. So, unless you are privy to some certain informaciones that I’m not, no, I don’t believe there is any dissention. But now that you’re here, you totally just saved me a trip to the ring to talk about this evening’s activities.”

Michelle: “That was actually the other reason I decided to drop by. Well that and the fact that I have nothing else to do. Do you have a response to some of the things Logan V said about you earlier?”

GD: “Indeedy do! First off, I must admit something terrible. Contrary to popular belief, I’m number deficient. *GD silently whimpers* SO clearly, I have no idear what you are quantificating with all your fancy people talk. But I shall do my best to pontificate on the numbers you did point out.

Three: I have yet to see this mysterious “three count” you’ve mentioned and I want you to know full well, you sure as h e double hickory sticks wont be the first one to introduce me to it.

Five: As far as you, how did you put this now, smash your five fingers down my throat? I propose to you a question. Are you secretly from a bulimia society and are trying to convert me? Sir, I don’t work like that. This body is the byproduct of Mountain Dew and a secret blend of Brotherhood ingredients (HGH). And if not, if you can manage to fit your hand into my big mouth, I can only imagine it would be as painful for you as you imagine it is for me.

Fourteen: Sir, I shall have you know that this title is of the finest tin/gold hybrid quality that the former fed that I patrolled could afford. I assure you that your number here is skewed. I’m thinking something more along the lines of $13.99 for the new plate engraving. But perhaps I can save you some money here by crushing you tonight. By my calculations, that should be a big zero out of your miniscule winner’s purse.

I also propose to you a few new numbers…and perhaps some equations?!?

One Plus Three Equals the new record for you after I maul you tonight, apparently such a massive winning streak, maybe you’ll earn a shot at the world title next after Pain craps out on me.

Twenty Plus Zero, which is an actual winning streak, MY streak. I explain this to you as you’ll never see anything like it in your lifetime, which as far as I can tell is 1 on top of my current 19-0, sorry to correct you.

Zero: The amount of championships you’ll obtain in CWA. Don’t worry, you can rejoin your rightful place next to the rest of the losers here when I’m done with you.

So Michelle, did I cover enough math for today?”

Michelle: “Um…….yes?”

GD: “K bai. I gotta find my people. I’m starting to think this invisible paint thing may be dangerous for their health!”

*GD bolts off down the hallway screaming for his partners*

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

More like Hall of Lamer

Status

Re: Uprising - Vance Johnson vs Shaun Quinn

*static and stuff*

Shaun Quinn: Your going down VJ!

*more static and stuff*

Then, now, forever.

Freakshow Extraordinaire

Status
    Down At The Bottom Of The Garden, Among The Birds & The Bees.
      Country                    UK

The cameras cut away to show Logan V, watching Guardian Devil's interview on a backstage monitor. He nods, and starts walking through the corridor, when he spots Michelle Kelly coming towards him. She smiles at seeing him, and shuffles up to him.

Michelle Kelly: Logan V, I've just been tal...

Logan V: *Interupts* Yeah, I saw.

MK: Do you have any response to his statements?

LV: Not so much a response, it's more of an observation. Because I saw something on that monitor that I've been longing to see for quite a while. I saw a member of the Brotherhood scared. Scared because he's suddenly the only little deer left in the woods. And he's scared because he realises that without the rest of the herd to look after him, and carry him along that he is very, very vunerable.

MK: So are you feeling confident going into the big match?

LV: I feel more than confident. I feel exuberant. For too long the Brotherhood thought they were a wolf pack, but now it's time to show them just how wrong they were, and just how big a threat I can be.

MK: So you won't be needing me to give you a little pep talk this time, huh?

LV: Yeah, I think it's fair to say that Logan V is back, and that I'm well in control. Because after all, just when they think they've got an answer...

Logan V points at Michelle Kelly, who half smiles, and replies:

MK: You'll change the question?

LV: You're damn right.

With that, Logan V walks away, rubbing his gloved hands together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information