Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: The Puppet

  1. #1
    Relentless Admin

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    37,036
    Rep Power
    2528733
      Country                    England

    The Puppet


    A day after it appears that Triple H only just watched Fury Road, it looks like someone in creative has only just watched The Dark Crystal.

    Gotta be Bray with that shirt and laugh, right?

  2. #2

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,888
    Rep Power
    1229303
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet

    I would buy into it being Bray pretty easily but what about the shirt makes you say it might be him? I didn't notice anything that screamed Bray.

  3. #3
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,107
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet

    The shady part of Sesame Street.

    This is fucking hilarious.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  4. #4
    On Vacation
    Kairi HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Training with Ahsoka
    Posts
    36,659
    Rep Power
    0
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: The Puppet

    Oh it's Bray for sure I recognized that laugh when I saw it last night. Muppet Raptor is terrible and with all the talk about how bad Su Yung/Rosemary/Allie feud was and is at times, this might take the Cake for me right now.

  5. #5
    Relentless Admin

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    37,036
    Rep Power
    2528733
      Country                    England

    Re: The Puppet

    Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I would buy into it being Bray pretty easily but what about the shirt makes you say it might be him? I didn't notice anything that screamed Bray.
    Think old Hawaiian style shirt Bray.

  6. #6
    Underdog

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    46192
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet

    It's gotta be Bray Wyatt, it's a dead buzzard puppet.

  7. #7
    I LOOOOOOOVE YOU
    Booty Love's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Brother Love Show
    Posts
    15,427
    Rep Power
    844308
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet

    Heard someone freestyle that it might be Dean repackaged under a mask as some sort of horror gimmick. I think it’s Bray as well without Harper but I could be wrong maybe it’s EC3......


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro




  8. #8
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,045
    Rep Power
    1035657
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

    A day after it appears that Triple H only just watched Fury Road, it looks like someone in creative has only just watched The Dark Crystal.

    Gotta be Bray with that shirt and laugh, right?
    It looks like a buzzard please god no though


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  9. #9

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,888
    Rep Power
    1229303
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Think old Hawaiian style shirt Bray.
    Ah, ok, I see where you're coming from.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Oh it's Bray for sure I recognized that laugh when I saw it last night. Muppet Raptor is terrible and with all the talk about how bad Su Yung/Rosemary/Allie feud was and is at times, this might take the Cake for me right now.
    The Bray voice could be misdirection. And to be fair, this seems like it's going to be intentionally comedic, more like the Broken Universe. Not a miserable failure at being dark and compelling like The Undead Realm and Bray Wyatt for the last four years.

    Quote Originally Posted by EverdarkRaven View Post
    It's gotta be Bray Wyatt, it's a dead buzzard puppet.
    That's a good call. I hadn't seen anyone point out that it could be a buzzard.

  10. #10
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,045
    Rep Power
    1035657
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet






    Like this is what this shit looks like a B Horror movie bullshit god I hate how this looks already why does WWE Hate Bray


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  11. #11
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    47,107
    Rep Power
    1345617
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet

    Nothing about Bray is ever intentionally comical. It’s often treated kind of serious as fuck.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  12. #12
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,045
    Rep Power
    1035657
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet

    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    Nothing about Bray is ever intentionally comical. It’s often treated kind of serious as fuck.
    Well I mean the teamin of him and Hardy wasn't serious


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  13. #13
    The Only 2x WC HOF
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    22,034
    Rep Power
    1882808

    Re: The Puppet

    Bray Wyatt, a wrestler so shite that Matt Hardy faked a retirement to get out of a program with.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk





    30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

    Shock Reviews Archive

    The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon



    The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed



  14. #14
    Intercontinental Champion
    Thundercat's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,619
    Rep Power
    88604
      Country                    Canada

    Re: The Puppet

    I didn't even know what to say about this when I first saw it... But it's not Bray. It's the Gobbledy Gooker back from hell.

    Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    The EST of WC
    CGS's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    24,598
    Rep Power
    331599
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: The Puppet

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Bray Wyatt, a wrestler so shite that Matt Hardy faked a retirement to get out of a program with.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk


    But yeah can't wait to see How this version of Bray fails hard too.


  16. #16
    I LOOOOOOOVE YOU
    Booty Love's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Brother Love Show
    Posts
    15,427
    Rep Power
    844308
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet

    I didn’t know Kelly Ann Conway signed with the WWE


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro




  17. #17
    Big Papa's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15,617
    Rep Power
    611054

    Re: The Puppet

    I'm gonna go with that theory that its Braun's next opponent. They like to have him doing nothing of importance, so now the Monster Among Men will be facing the Monster Among Puppets in a fight to the death....
    EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING.
    YOUR LUCKY NUMBER IS NONE.
    YOUR LUCKY COLOUR IS DEAD.
    Motto:
    LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.



  18. #18
    The Mayor of Slamtown
    Sayer's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8,489
    Rep Power
    929603

    Re: The Puppet

    Theres a rumor that the Umbrella on the box, may be a clue.

    Its Bray, though, for reasons already stated. The music, too, is the Wyatt Family's slowed down to a crawl.

    But....maaaaaaybe, Scurll will be with him? Imean, the umbrella is there for a reason right? Plus, isnt a long beaked bird Scurll's other symbol? Likely just WWE throwing false clues out there though.

  19. #19
    Hail To The King
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    7,045
    Rep Power
    1035657
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Puppet

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    Theres a rumor that the Umbrella on the box, may be a clue.

    Its Bray, though, for reasons already stated. The music, too, is the Wyatt Family's slowed down to a crawl.

    But....maaaaaaybe, Scurll will be with him? Imean, the umbrella is there for a reason right? Plus, isnt a long beaked bird Scurll's other symbol? Likely just WWE throwing false clues out there though.
    I don't think so Scrull is in line for ROH World title. Its Bray sad but true but, hey stranger things have gotten over


    Spoiler:


    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges




  20. #20
    TAKE THE DREAM~

    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    The Lesnar Farm
    Posts
    7,631
    Rep Power
    1024790
      Country                    England

    Re: The Puppet

    In before Angle returns under a mask

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •